First, a bit about us…
My name is Jenna Magister and I am the owner of My Digital Ally, a digital marketing consultancy that helps small business owners market their businesses online with confidence. I launched my consultancy about 18 months ago the business is growing rapidly. Currently I work with clients in the event planning, manufacturing, social services, business consulting, and commercial retail industries.
Now, a bit about you…
We are always looking for superb talent to join our team. Here’s a glimpse of what we look for:
A rock-star addition to our team can:
- Ghost write interesting blog posts related to businesses that aren’t always sexy.
- Create and manage timely, engaging social media posts through the Hootsuite Platform.
- Manipulate and Analyze Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Insights, and SEOMoz data to produce bi-monthly reports. Recommend action items for clients based upon data.
- Manage and optimize email marketing campaigns to produce traffic-driving results.
- Develop organic relationships with a client’s online community to foster guest posts, external links, and social relevance.
- Operate within the HubSpot platform.
We want to work with someone that:
- Communicates clearly and promptly to client requests.
- Is exceedingly organized.
- Is reliable and resourceful.
- Is able to multitask.
- Meets or exceeds deadlines.
- Is fun to be around!
Why should you want to work with me?
Flexible work hours from the comfort of your own home. Want to work at midnight? No problem. 2 in the afternoon? Works for me!
You won’t be working “for somebody”. You’ll be working “with somebody” that values your opinions, ideas, and contributions to the business.
I acknowledge good work, and am willing to compensate for those that go beyond expectation.
No mean bosses here. I say please and thank you.
Do you think we are a good match?
If so, please send a copy of your resume, work samples, and links to your online media outlets (blog, social media handles, professional website, etc.) to email@example.com. Thank you!